[TYPO3-UG Australia] Two Newbie Questions

remji at iinet.net.au remji at iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 28 14:16:25 CEST 2008

Hi All,

Finally found some time to install Typo3 and start a first website. So far
I'm quite impressed with Typo3's structure and functionality. Just two
small things that irk me and don't know how to fix.

1.
Where can I replace the colon after the website title in the browser's
title bar to " -"?

2.
Where can I change the doctype from <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD
HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> to <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML
1.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">?

Thanks for your help,

Remy