[TYPO3-UG Australia] TYPO3 Oz community portal

Michael typo3ml at schams.net
Fri Jul 25 01:34:27 CEST 2008

[...]
>> An oz typo3 site would be beneficial - heard many times from clients that it
>> is hard to find much T3 support in oz.
>
> ...we're working on it :-)

Hi all,
last month (or the month ago) we talked about a national TYPO3 community
site, focused on Australian needs. I started creating such a small site
to promote TYPO3 in Australia, see:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-ug-australia/2008-June/000349.html

I just want inform you, that - finaly - the TYPO3 Association approved
the pre-view (layout, design) of the site now and agreed using the logo
etc. according that the criterias on the site are met with the official
guidelines of the TT3A.

Thanks to Jens Kristian, Rasmus and all the other guys of the TT3A for
supporting the idea.

Cheers
Michael