[Typo3-UG Australia] tt_news page formatting failed after update

Voytek Eymont voytek at sbt.net.au
Mon May 9 04:35:24 CEST 2005

Moore, Andrew (Busselton) said:

> If you use the TypoScript Object Browser to browse the Setup section of
> your page templates you should be able to see the 'plugin' section.

Andrew, thanks

hmmm, I already seem to have the required stuff, this is part of what I've
found in the template:

plugin.tt_news.file.templateFile =
fileadmin/media/scripts/news_template_en.tmpl

page.10.subparts.news_events < plugin.tt_news
page.10.subparts.news_events {
code >
code = LATEST/7/0
pid_list >