[Typo3-UG Australia] tt_news page formatting failed after update

Moore, Andrew (Busselton) andrew.moore at health.wa.gov.au
Mon May 9 03:56:18 CEST 2005

Voytek,

I usually edit templates in an external HTML editor, but it is quite possible to edit the templates as text files through the Filelist module. (I forget whether editing is turned on by default).

If you use the TypoScript Object Browser to browse the Setup section of your page templates you should be able to see the 'plugin' section.

Regards,

Andrew