[Typo3-UG Australia] tt_news page formatting failed after update

Voytek Eymont voytek at sbt.net.au
Mon May 9 03:40:22 CEST 2005

Moore, Andrew (Busselton) said:

> Are you talking about the formatting of your page or just the news plugin
> output itself?

yes, plugin

> If you are talking about the plugin formatting, you should be able to
> override the default template by creating a template of your own and using
> TypoScript in your site template similar to the following to specify the
> template to use:
>
> plugin.tt_news.templateFile =
> fileadmin/templates/tt_news/news_template.tmpl

Andrew, thanks.

since posting my Q, I've now located my 'misplaced' news templates, I have
4  of them, corresponding to 4 'web-sub-trees'

ahem, where in BE do i edit the templates... File/filelist ? Web/Template ?

the actual page template files do not seem to contain any 'plugin':

# grep plugin *

thanks for any help or pointers...

--
Voytek