[Typo3-UG Australia] tt_news page formatting failed after update

Moore, Andrew (Busselton) andrew.moore at health.wa.gov.au
Mon May 9 03:05:20 CEST 2005

Hi Voytek,

Are you talking about the formatting of your page or just the news plugin output itself?

If you are talking about the plugin formatting, you should be able to override the default template by creating a template of your own and using TypoScript in your site template similar to the following to specify the template to use:

plugin.tt_news.templateFile = fileadmin/templates/tt_news/news_template.tmpl

I'm still using tt_news version 1.7.3 but I assume templates would still be set up in a similar fashion in newer versions.

Hope this helps,

Andrew