[TYPO3-translators] Implement voting on pootle to improve translation-progress

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Wed Jun 26 10:44:31 CEST 2013

Hi Phillip,

 > I would appreciate it if you would keep on trying to motive him into
doing
 > this (for us or for pootle core).

thx for your input! Dwayne is definitely motivated to code this for us,
he already contacted me regarding this. He would like to implement it to
the pootle core as he also want to share new features with all pootle-users.

But he asked if we have a budget for it which I don't know. How shall we
proceed here? Shall I ask him to join this list to talk about the
detailed implementation or does anybody of you want to take over the
communication with Dwayne from now on?

Cheers,
Michael