[TYPO3-translators] Implement voting on pootle to improve translation-progress

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Tue Jun 25 17:24:10 CEST 2013

Am 24.06.13 16:17, schrieb Michael Bakonyi:
 > So do we have a dead end here now or do you guys think it's worth
 > programming such a feature within Pootle? I guess I said it before: I'm
 > not very deep into programming so I can't spent time on this.

Another idea would be to let Dwayne of the pootle-team develop something
for us ... But maybe I'm to fast with this thing and we should discuss
it any further?

Btw: that's what Dwayne recommended in his last post within the
pootle-mailinglist:

"Another soft alternative could be threshold + time i.e. 5 votes and N
days and then it is auto accepted."

This would be a mixture of the current procedure + the automatic
acceptance. Maybe a good compromise?

Would be happy to read some thoughts from you guys :)

Cheers,
Michael