[TYPO3-translators] Implement voting on pootle to improve translation-progress

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Mon Jun 24 16:17:03 CEST 2013

Dwayne Bailey from the Pootle dev-team answered me a few weeks ago:

http://www.mail-archive.com/translate-pootle@lists.sourceforge.net/msg03689.html

If I get Dwayne right he says, that it is currently possbile to enable
the voting-feature only per project, not server-wide. Unfortunately it
is not possible to automatically accept a translation when a certain
voting-limit is reached. So this would need to be coded within Pootle.
He raised also concerns regarding the quality of the translations, as
you did, Jigal.

So do we have a dead end here now or do you guys think it's worth
programming such a feature within Pootle? I guess I said it before: I'm
not very deep into programming so I can't spent time on this.

Cheers,
Michael