[TYPO3-translators] How often (and how) are translation files rebuilt?

Preben Rather Sørensen preben at rather.dk
Tue Jan 15 14:34:26 CET 2013

Hi Anders
Have a look here: http://translation.typo3.org/l10n_ter/p/o/powermail-l10n/
It seems like the server haven't done any work in making localization packages since 11th Jan. If you did your work Friday, it's done _after_ the server did it's work.

I'm not sure how the server is supposed to work in terms of making our work accessible, but I've been waiting many times for a few days, to get my work installed on my servers - very annoying.

rgrds
prathers