[TYPO3-translators] Translation of FLOW3 packages in Pootle

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Oct 18 13:25:14 CEST 2012

Hi.

On 11.10.12 12:22, Dominique Feyer wrote:
> On 2012-09-27 07:18:07 +0000, Karsten Dambekalns said:
>

>> 1. How do I get XLIFF files into Pootle at all?
>
> Sorry, during my last try to add FLOW3 project in Pootle we broke the
> build script of the TYPO3 package. I need to test it an other time.

Well, even when having a Pootle setup of my own - I seem to stupid to
find out how to put the needed files in place. The Pootle documentation
is lacking and the interface doesn't give any hints.

So, anything specific to our translation server aside - how to add XLIFF
files?

>> 2. How do I get a FLOW3 package into the translation server?
>
> My idea is to use GIT directly. The pootle server can pull change

So I'd open a request in Forge to have my package included? Or rather
here in the newsgroup?

>> 4. What is the (intended) way of getting translation improvements back?
>
> I don't understand the question. Are you speaking about the distribution
> of the translation ?

I meant getting the updated XLIFF files back into the packages git
repository.

Regards,
Karsten
--