[TYPO3-translators] Translation of FLOW3 packages in Pootle

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Thu Oct 11 12:43:40 CEST 2012

On 2012-09-27 07:18:07 +0000, Karsten Dambekalns said:

> 1. How do I get XLIFF files into Pootle at all?
> 2. How do I get a FLOW3 package into the translation server?
> 3. How do I administer things in the translation server, assuming I am
> "package owner"?
> 4. What is the (intended) way of getting translation improvements back?

Here you have a test projet for TYPO3.FLOW3 (project need to be renamed):

http://translation.typo3.org/fr/TYPO3.FLOW3.FLOW3/

We can not use GIT directly. We have only a subdirector in Pootle, but
you can retreive the XLIFF files, via HTTP:

http://translation.typo3.org/dl/TYPO3.FLOW3.FLOW3/en/Main.xlf

Do you think that you can do a sort of build script to run before
release to get all the translation updated ?

Bests,