[TYPO3-translators] Translation of FLOW3 packages in Pootle

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Oct 18 13:23:55 CEST 2012

Hi.

On 11.10.12 12:43, Dominique Feyer wrote:
> Here you have a test projet for TYPO3.FLOW3 (project need to be renamed):
>
> http://translation.typo3.org/fr/TYPO3.FLOW3.FLOW3/

Ok, but why does it not show up on the homepage of
http://translation.typo3.org/?

And on my dashboard?
https://skitch.com/k-fish/e2tje/skitched-20121018-130758

How do I get to a projects administration page? Shouldn't there be a
link somewhere?

This is confusing - why does it say the translations are missing?
https://skitch.com/k-fish/e2tju/skitched-20121018-131038 Even after I
"submit" the strings, nothing changes…

 …
> Do you think that you can do a sort of build script to run before
> release to get all the translation updated ?

I'm sure we can build something. There is a way to download an archive
of files from Pootle, but it seems to be one file per language. Is there
some REST API to see what translations are available?

How is the process for current TYPO3 extensions?

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns