[TYPO3-translators] Translation of FLOW3 packages in Pootle

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Thu Oct 11 12:22:37 CEST 2012

On 2012-09-27 07:18:07 +0000, Karsten Dambekalns said:

> 1. How do I get XLIFF files into Pootle at all?

Sorry, during my last try to add FLOW3 project in Pootle we broke the
build script of the TYPO3 package. I need to test it an other time.

> 2. How do I get a FLOW3 package into the translation server?

My idea is to use GIT directly. The pootle server can pull change

> 3. How do I administer things in the translation server, assuming I am
> "package owner"?

The package owner can have a access to the Pootle interface tu push
thing to GIT.

> 4. What is the (intended) way of getting translation improvements back?

I don't understand the question. Are you speaking about the
distribution of the translation ?

Bests,