[TYPO3-translators] Korean translation status

Andreas Becker cocopapa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:02:41 CEST 2012

Hi joerg

That is why I mentioned to contact someone who did akorean site. Usually they also use tt_news in there If they have a news site.

The fact that it supports korean only means imho that they have made an entry for the korean language and now it can be translated.

This usually happens when someone tries to translate Typo3 but the specific language is not available as an entry in the core. It does not mean here is a translation. But i am pretty sure that lots of parts are probably already translated in perhaps an older Typo3 version. Like I said look for Typo3 sites which are in Korean. Contact the owners and ask them who has made their site and contact these people.

We here in Phuket have also lot Koreans and one of them suggested to ask also developers in Hongkong and China as they might be able to help too. There are quite a lot Typo3 developers. In Hongkong you could ask Gideon and in China Ben Fang.

As a first step I would ask at AOE Media as they have done the Hankook Tires site as far as I know, and they need Korean I guess

Andi

Sent from my iPad