[TYPO3-translators] Korean translation status

Jörg Hambuch t3ml at jhtk.de
Wed Jun 6 10:41:54 CEST 2012

Hi Andi,

thank you very much for your detailed reply. There are very useful hints
in it. I especially like the idea to contact a developer or agency in Korea.

I mainly need the core and tt_news translated, maybe within two months.

Just to explain: I could not believe that there is nothing because I
found an old news about TYPO3 3.7 saying that it supports Korean now.

Thanks again for the insights into the translation process,
Jörg