[TYPO3-translators] Afrikaans Please!

Derik Kotze derik at basics4life.org
Thu Feb 16 11:29:23 CET 2012

Hi Xavier

Thanks for the reply but I do not have a "submit" button.  I only have a
"suggest" button.  I can suggest a word/sentence and even if I go to the
"review" page, I can see the words I "suggested" but still don't have a
"submit" button.  I can still only suggest it.

I would LOVE to get on the way with some translations, but I feel like I
am working in circles because I just keep on suggesting :)

Is there something I can do/need to change or is it something you will
be able to assist me with please?

Thank you.

Derik