[TYPO3-translators] Afrikaans Please!

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed Feb 15 11:26:14 CET 2012

Hi Derik,

> I've had a look at the link you provided.  (Sorry I am brand new to
> this).  SO the plan is to work on a project at a time, translate the
> word in the space provided (or copy the google suggestion if correct)
> and click on "next," right?

Yes.

> If finished how to I know it is "submitted" and what do I do to go and
> approve it again?  Just want to make sure I am on the right track.

As team leader you have a button "submit" that you can hit after
translating (or fixing) a text. Once submitted, it is "approved" and
will be packaged automatically. If you choose "suggest" instead of
"submit", then you'll have to approve it at a later time (this is the
only option for non leader submitters).

Language packages are prepared every night and are thus available next
morning in your TYPO3 installs, if you update the translation for the
according language within Extension Manager.

HTH

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6