[TYPO3-translators] Afrikaans Please!

Derik Kotze derik at basics4life.org
Wed Feb 15 03:17:34 CET 2012

Thank you Jigal.

I've had a look at the link you provided.  (Sorry I am brand new to
this).  SO the plan is to work on a project at a time, translate the
word in the space provided (or copy the google suggestion if correct)
and click on "next," right?

If finished how to I know it is "submitted" and what do I do to go and
approve it again?  Just want to make sure I am on the right track.

Thanks.