[TYPO3-translators] Afrikaans Please!

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 14 22:09:11 CET 2012

Hi,

On 14-2-2012 20:23, Derik Kotze wrote:
> Sorry to be a pain, I was just wondering if you've made any progress
> with Afrikaans?

As far as I can determine all parts of the core and all extensions which
are present in the translation server can be translated into Afrikaans now.

http://translation.typo3.org/af/

 From what I understood you are both the Afrikaans team and the team
leader, so you can first submit suggestions and then approve them.
An automated process should prepare the translation packages for TER.

Once they are ready you can download them in the Extension Manager in
the language tab.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.