[TYPO3-translators] Afrikaans Please!

Derik Kotze derik at basics4life.org
Tue Feb 14 20:23:40 CET 2012

Hi,

Sorry to be a pain, I was just wondering if you've made any progress
with Afrikaans?  I would love to start translating/checking if I may in
order to use this language pack.  Is there anything I can do at the
moment or is there still some issues?

Also, is there anything, like an extension pack for this language
already to install or nothing yet?

Will anyone be able to give me an update please?

Thank you.

Derik