[TYPO3-translators] powermail 2

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Thu Aug 9 18:19:59 CEST 2012

Hi Philipp,

> A thanks. That is of course a working solution. This might be handy for
> other rewritten extensions as well.
> Does this need to be triggered by hand can this be automated (to never
> delete files even if they do not exits any more)?

At the moment the update script is not fully functional meaning I had to
do quite some boring manual work but this could be automated. It's not
easy though to know whether to keep or not old files. In case of
refactoring you might want to remove old stuff. You can always do that
manually in the interface as an admin of your extension but it's really
not funny to click on the numerous languages to manually manage files ;-)

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6