[TYPO3-translators] Retrieve language file from Translation server

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Aug 6 09:40:34 CEST 2012

Thanks for your feedback, Stefan!

- From my first look, I would say that the translations for ke_search
are not approved. XLF contains them, but lacks the attribute
approved="yes". XML has no such information and packaging leaves them
out - but that's just my vague guess!

@Xavier
can you have a look, please?

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks