[TYPO3-translators] Retrieve language file from Translation server

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Mon Aug 6 08:46:53 CEST 2012

Hi Steffen,

very good. ke_search retrieves its language from the translation server now.

BUT: In a german frontend there are no translations. All buttons and
labels are empty!!!
I just have a look into following directory: typo3conf/l10n/de/ke_search

The *.xml-file looks like that:

<label index="wrap.description"/>

And the *.xlf-file look like this:

<file source-language="EN" ... target-language="de">
<trans-unit id="wrap.description" xml-space="preserve"
<source>HTML-Code which was used ...</source>
</trans-unit>
</file>

So...there was no german language transfered?!

Stefan