[TYPO3-translators] FYI: TYPO3 core is updated

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at typo3.org
Tue Jan 25 14:09:09 CET 2011

Hi!

Stefano Cecere wrote:
> ok i trust you on these security issues...
> i just take the role of "normal editor" .. maybe Workspaces? (which are
> new with lots of strings to be really tested?)
>
> otherwise i have to keep comparing my local trunk with
> http://translation.typo3.org/, and make trasnlation adjustment the next
> day..

Let me think about that... I assumed that translators use TYPO3 themselves
and they update from TER and see issues with translation. That makes extra
modules unnecessary. In fact, translation server has most modules
uninstalled. Very few left installed. I like minimalism :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member
E-mail: dmitry.dulepov at typo3.org