[TYPO3-translators] FYI: TYPO3 core is updated

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Tue Jan 25 10:44:19 CET 2011

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:51:09 +0100, Dmitry Dulepov
<dmitry.dulepov at typo3.org> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Stefano Cecere wrote:
>> what about adding some other modules to us "normal" translators?
>>
>> like the Info, Access, File...
>>
>> the more you can, the better?
>
> Not file because that allows to upload any file to the system and
> execute that in the context of the web server. I try to keep modules to
> the minimum because we do not have proper user control on the
> translation server. So the less modules, the better is security.

ok i trust you on these security issues...
i just take the role of "normal editor" .. maybe Workspaces? (which are
new with lots of strings to be really tested?)

otherwise i have to keep comparing my local trunk with
http://translation.typo3.org/, and make trasnlation adjustment the next
day..

ciao!

   Stefano Cecere