[TYPO3-translators] 100% Thai Translation CORE and WEC Extensions

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:30:12 CET 2010

Hi!

On 2010-03-17 03:17:52 +0200, Andreas Becker said:
> We have a Team of 3 People here who would like to translate TYPO3 Core
> (starting with 4.4.alpha2) into Thai Language. And they also would like to
> translate all WEC Extensions and Extensions we are using in our T3Pack.
> Could you please advise us how to proceed. They have already started to
> translate parts with llxmltranslate on our servers.

Well, they should not have done that. Now it will be difficult (if
possible at all) to migrate results of your work to the official
translation :( Guys, please, ask before doing anything! Don't loose
your valuable time and efforts! I know it demotivating, etc but you
really should check if somebody did anything already before doing it
yourself.

Official translation happens only and only on the translation server.
Import of external files is broken and nobody currently plans to fix
that. New translation system project (from GSOC) failed as far as I can
see.

Let's see what we can do to give you access to the existing system.

Thai language exists in TYPO3, so the most difficult part is done. It
seems also that there is a Thai translator, whose name is Phuwadol
Udomsilp. So you have to wait here for two weeks (as usual) for the
password. If nobody sends it to you, I'll reset it and send it to you
by e–mail. This is how it works. I can give you current translator's
e–mail privately for faster communication if you wish.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member