[TYPO3-translators] translations to finnish

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sun Apr 5 10:02:15 CEST 2009

Tom Ingberg schrieb:
> Hi Dmitry and Katja,
>
> I'm not sure why I just got dozens of old mails from this list, beginning
> from November 2008. This thread is one of them. Katja, if you haven't yet
> got the password from anybody in the Finnish team, this might be the reason
> for late replies. I'm not the chief translator of Finnish language, but will
> forward this message also to Kari for further actions.

Hi Tom,

the reason for that is that due to an error of the newsgroup system, the
mailing list and the newsserver weren't synchronized for quite a long
time. Now Michael Stucki has fixed that, which results in a one-time
mail flood for those subscribed on the mailinglists (instead of using
the news server at nttp://news.netfielders.de) (See also Stucki's last
entry at http://beat.typo3.org/)

cheers
Ingmar

> -Tom
>
> 2009/1/3 Dmitry Dulepov <dmitry at typo3.org>
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Katja Lampela wrote:
>>> I never got the password. Could you send it to me? Thank you in advance
>> :)
>>
>> (Next week!)
>>
>> --
>> Dmitry Dulepov