[TYPO3-translators] translations to finnish

Tom Ingberg tom.ingberg at iki.fi
Sun Apr 5 08:53:30 CEST 2009

Hi Dmitry and Katja,

I'm not sure why I just got dozens of old mails from this list, beginning
from November 2008. This thread is one of them. Katja, if you haven't yet
got the password from anybody in the Finnish team, this might be the reason
for late replies. I'm not the chief translator of Finnish language, but will
forward this message also to Kari for further actions.

-Tom