[TYPO3-translators] translations to finnish

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Apr 5 11:43:34 CEST 2009

Hi!

Tom Ingberg wrote:
> I'm not sure why I just got dozens of old mails from this list, beginning
> from November 2008. This thread is one of them. Katja, if you haven't yet
> got the password from anybody in the Finnish team, this might be the reason
> for late replies. I'm not the chief translator of Finnish language, but will
> forward this message also to Kari for further actions.

The password was changed since no one answered [missing] e-mails. I was unaware that mails do not go, so when no one replied after two weeks, I changed the password as it always happen. Since no one complained so far, I assume no one did any work on the Finnish translation except for Katja. So no major harm done.

Katja sent the password to Kari already. If anyone else from the Finnish team needs a password, you are welcome to contact me, Katja or Kari. Anyone of us can send you the password.

Hopefully GSOC will give us a chance to rework the system to have individual passwords, better colaboration system, etc. Recently some people were in touch about translation system and I expect we will improve it a lot in half a year or so. Currently I plan activities in this direction, which I will publish on the TYPO3 wiki.

For future I recommend using a news reader instead of e-mails. Newsreaders seem to be more reliable than e-mails.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/google-analytics-certified.html