[TYPO3-translators] How does it work (general)?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Apr 4 13:47:38 CEST 2009

Hi!

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff wrote:
> Yeap, although my English isn't perfect I prefer to work in English (on

It would be really good if you could write English words correctly. For example, it would be great if you could use "Hello" instead of "ellou'". Native readers probably can recognize words faster but for non–natives it is difficult to read your own versions of normal English words. Forcing people to recognize this "hackerish" English is neither necessary, nor it looks "cool". If you could write all words properly, you would simplify reading for people.

Nothing of the above is meant to offend you! It is a friendly response :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team