[TYPO3-translators] Proper way of translation

Dreas van Donselaar dreas at emailaccount.nl
Tue Nov 20 09:42:29 CET 2007

Hi Franz,

First of all thank you for your response. The bug you are referring to
however does not explain why I cannot overwrite statements using TS. My
problem is that I want some of the default English texts to be changed
the proper way.

Why does this not work?

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.default.enter_account_info =
Please enter your account details

Or am I misunderstanding something? The plugin is referring to
"memberships" in the Engish texts everywhere and we do not offer
memberships.

Kind regards,

Dreas van Donselaar