[TYPO3-translators] ext translation system

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Fri May 18 19:41:25 CEST 2007

Hi!

Andreas Schwarzkopf wrote:
> translators who spend their time since many years translating Typo3 for
> free and making typo3 better for the whole world should now pay or collect
> money for a tool making translations possible??
>
> OK, please *delete* me from thee list of translators.
>
> I quit my job as a chief translator and any activities on the typo3
> project because of this horrible treatment of volunteers.

No need to scream. Bug tracker currently allows to make sponsoring for
bug fixes and feature request. Most of core team members are volunteers,
just like you. They need money to live too. This is why sponsoring was
introduced. I see nothing bad in it.

If free time permits, I work for free. But if there is a paid work, I
always choose that. No one pays me for work on core, templavoila,
mininews and realurl. Should I quit as well?

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs