[TYPO3-translators] New Translation server

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Mar 2 10:13:39 CET 2007

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> If you choose translation in EM, all Extension are listed (with check &
> update)
> All (non sys-)extensions are listed too and they have the status "Could not
> fetch translation status"

Hm-m-m... Not sure what this means, may be EM people can explain.

> I read several threads that language files should be delivered in future
> with those language packs ( instead of the locallang ?)
> Because I read a lot, but never found concrete Plans (also read: Kasper
> wants to reorganize this, we'll wait for that) I only try to find out
> what's the deal at the moment, which extension use this lang server, ...

Yes, this is what Kasper told me too but the only thing he gave as a
result was the transfer of the server to core team... I afraid he has no
time for concepts... This is not good but it means we have to survive on
our own with this...

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/