[TYPO3-translators] New Translation server

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Thu Mar 1 22:39:19 CET 2007

"Dmitry Dulepov" <9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1172762680.2425.typo3-translators at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> Ah - thx for that explanations. Now is the question, who is Mister X ?
>> May be it's good to announce that so any people that want to help with
>> translations they know where to send or ask to be an active translator.
>
> Full list was on the typo3.org before design was changed, now it is
> gone...
>
>> The other point is, what is with normal Extensions ? There are some
>> sysext using the "global" extensionfiles. The EM displays other
>> extensions as well, so i think it is planned to give the languages a
>> central point ?
>
> Hm-m-m-m-m... What do you mean?
>
> --
> Dmitry Dulepov
>
> Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
> Skype: callto:liels_bugs
>
> "It is our choices, that show what we truly are,
> far more than our abilities." (A.P.W.B.D.)

Hi Dmitry,

i mean the following:

If you choose translation in EM, all Extension are listed (with check &
update)
All (non sys-)extensions are listed too and they have the status "Could not
fetch translation status"

I read several threads that language files should be delivered in future
with those language packs ( instead of the locallang ?)
Because I read a lot, but never found concrete Plans (also read: Kasper
wants to reorganize this, we'll wait for that) I only try to find out
what's the deal at the moment, which extension use this lang server, ...

vg  Steffen