[TYPO3-translators] new extensions on translation server?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Jul 26 16:39:16 CEST 2007

Oleg Sverdlov wrote:
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>
>>> 1) when the translated extensions (tt_news, for instance) from the
>>> new server ( http://217.29.33.86/translation/typo3/ ) will be
>>> available from extension manager?
>>>

>> As soon as someone explains how to create language packs...
>>
> Can you reach someone from the core team to explain this?

I can reach myself :) There are no ways of communication between core
team other than e-mail for such questions. You may want to reach them
yourself since it is your question :)

> Besides, where should I ask? For instance, newloginbox :)

If you ask here, I will handle it. Or contact Ingmar or Sebastian by e-mail.

As to newloginbox, it is installed there but it has no *xml* files, so
cannot be translated with translation server.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/