[TYPO3-translators] new extensions on translation server?

Oleg Sverdlov oleg at ols.co.il
Thu Jul 26 17:14:33 CEST 2007

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

>> 1) when the translated extensions (tt_news, for instance) from the new
>> server ( http://217.29.33.86/translation/typo3/ ) will be available from
>> extension manager?
>>

> As soon as someone explains how to create language packs...

Can you reach someone from the core team to explain this?

> You should not create local translations but ask to install extension on
> translation server.

Then there will be a gap until translation created on the server will
become downloadable on my local servers.
Since we don't know when we can download translations from the server,
we'll better off with local translation.

Besides, where should I ask? For instance, newloginbox :)

--
With best regards,
Oleg.