[TYPO3-translators] new extensions on translation server?

Oleg Sverdlov oleg at ols.co.il
Fri Jul 27 08:57:22 CEST 2007

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> I can reach myself :) There are no ways of communication between core
> team other than e-mail for such questions. You may want to reach them
> yourself since it is your question :)

The question pops up frequently, doesn't it? It has been mentioned in
"i18n guide" as "TBD", if I am correct. If somebody from core team
(yourself or someone else) can shed a light on this...

> If you ask here, I will handle it. Or contact Ingmar or Sebastian by e-mail.

Thanks. Can you please install 'calendar base'?
> As to newloginbox, it is installed there but it has no *xml* files, so
> cannot be translated with translation server.

So it is waiting until somebody will convert it to XML-based localization?

--
With best regards,
Oleg.