[TYPO3-translators] Translation of TYPO3 4.1

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Feb 16 01:03:47 CET 2007

My last mail contained a wrong address for the translation list, so I am
hereby sending this again.

===

Hi Kasper,

I am wondering how the workflow for translations is going to work. They are
all still working on some private server of yours, right?

Since TYPO3 4.1 is freezed by now, I am asking you to upgrade this system to
the latest version.

Meanwhile Ingmar and I am documenting the whole release workflow, and it would
be version good to get some more light into the translation process:

- is there a team? who is helping?
- who does the administration?
- how are things controlled / is there any quality check?

Last week Sebastian Kurfürst has set up a new server where we can release new
versions automatically, so it does not depend on me or Ingmar anymore. Would
it be possible to make the translation system a part of this?

Thanks for letting me know.

Regards, michael

PS: You might also have noticed that this mailinglist is meanwhile available
as a newsgroup: Check out typo3.translation.general