[TYPO3-translators] Japanese translation related.

aobara2007 at yahoo.co.jp aobara2007 at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Feb 18 16:47:01 CET 2007

Hello all.
I am one of the Japanese Typo3 users.

We, shy Japanese, do not so frequently ask a question, but is there any Japanese native who can touch the Japanese translation?.
(Possibly would you let me know the password for the Japanese server?)

It seems some words want correcting and others need replacing with more common one.

Anyways we, poor at English, are anxious for the Japanese translation :)

Aobara,
The Blazing Blade