[TYPO3-translators] New extension static_info_tables_ga for galician language

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Fri Aug 3 11:30:11 CEST 2007

Hi Ingo,

Ingo Renner escribió:
>> Do you think
>> that is going to change this someday?
>>

> nope, not before 5.0

But, in the Typo3 5.0 version this will be changed? I think that this
would have to change, I hope this.

>> On the other hand, which is the better name for the static_info_tables
>> extension in galician: static_info_tables_gz or static_info_tables_gl?
>> I think that the correct name is static_info_tables_gl, because the ISO
>> code for galician is 'gl'.
>>

> I'd suggest to go with gz if you choose that as your language code. This
> way it's consistant...

I think that the correct name is static_info_tables_gl because for
example for danish language the extension name is static_info_tables_da
(the ISO code). This extensions add database fields with suffix '_da',
and I think that in my case I have to use '_gl'.
Moreover there is one problem using '_ga' or '_gz' in the future
extension (I'm having this problem now) is that static_info_tables use
the user language to translate correctly the data and it gets the
language from $GLOBALS['TSFE']->lang that is 'gl', this value is the ISO
code not the Typo3 code.
Is this true?

Thanks,
   Rego