[TYPO3-translators] New extension static_info_tables_ga for galician language

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Thu Aug 2 16:32:02 CEST 2007

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

Hi Dmitry and Manuel,

> What we need from you to get this language into core is a patch in
> unified diff format. Patch should be made over SVN version of typo3.
> When such patch is ready, you can put it into bug tracker and send
> message here (in this thread) to notify about it. I will check and post
> a request for integration to core team list.

I think I remember a document describing the process of adding new
languages to TYPO3. The bad news is that I can't find it anymore,
nervertheless google helps a lot already:

http://typo3.org/extensions/translators/
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_inside/4.1.0/view/3/8/

Ingo