[TYPO3-translators] New extension static_info_tables_ga for galician language

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Thu Aug 2 19:58:31 CEST 2007

Hi Ingo and Dimitry,

Ingo Renner escribió:
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> What we need from you to get this language into core is a patch in
>> unified diff format. Patch should be made over SVN version of typo3.
>> When such patch is ready, you can put it into bug tracker and send
>> message here (in this thread) to notify about it. I will check and post
>> a request for integration to core team list.
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/translators/
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_inside/4.1.0/view/3/8/

I've read these documents.
And I think that I can use the the code 'ga' because nowadays it isn't
used in Typo3, but like 'ga' is the ISO code for irish, and 'gl' the ISO
code for galician is used for greelandic in Typo3, I think that the better
code for galcian would be 'gz' because my region is called Galicia or
Galiza.
If you think that 'gz' would be a good option for the code, I'll make the
patches and I'll send you.

There are 14 language for which Typo3 don't use the ISO code, the array
t3lib_cs.$isoArray, I think that this is an inherited error. Do you think
that is going to change this someday? Or change this is very dangerous for
Typo3.

On the other hand, which is the better name for the static_info_tables
extension in galician: static_info_tables_gz or static_info_tables_gl?
I think that the correct name is static_info_tables_gl, because the ISO
code for galician is 'gl'.

Thank you very much,
   Rego

--