[TYPO3-translators] New extension static_info_tables_ga for galician language

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Aug 2 15:07:41 CEST 2007

Hi!

Manuel Rego Casasnovas wrote:
> I'm looking forward to receiving your answer about add galician as new
> language to Typo3.

It is fine with me. I think you should choose an unique 2-letter code
for it. Do it so that it does not cross with any official ISO codes. Bad
that typo3 already reserved 'ga' :(

What we need from you to get this language into core is a patch in
unified diff format. Patch should be made over SVN version of typo3.
When such patch is ready, you can put it into bug tracker and send
message here (in this thread) to notify about it. I will check and post
a request for integration to core team list.

By the way, it is vacation period, so responses may come with delays ;)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/