[TYPO3-translators] New extension static_info_tables_ga for galician language

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Thu Aug 2 10:56:27 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've been read some things about add a new language to Typo3.
I've saw the ISO array in class t3lib_cs [1] and for example for the
danish language there is the line:
'dk' => 'da',

And I search the static_info_tables extension for danish and I see that
the extension name is static_info_tables_da and not
static_info_tables_dk, maybe I have to change the name
static_info_tables_ga for static_info_tables_gl. If
static_info_tables_dk is correct I have to use the ISO code for the name
of my extension.

On the other hand, talking about add the galician language to Typo3,
we've translated all the locallang files of the core backend and a lot
of common extensions and help files (CSH). Moreover we could maintain
the galician translation.

Finally, I'd like to show you an example portal in which we use the
galician language www.bygalicia.eu (see more [2]).

I'm looking forward to receiving your answer about add galician as new
language to Typo3.

Best regards,
   Rego

[1]