[TYPO3-translators] [Question] Translation interface in situation

Gür Yildirim Guer.Yildirim at ekcon.de
Tue Feb 28 14:20:33 CET 2006

Hi Pierre,

there are english translation and label_name displayed at the same time when you are translating, aren't they? Is this not enough at this moment? I guess the way you and I might like to see it work is much to complicated since the extensions themselve must provide a posibility to print out all possible output (messages, dialog boxes, user-interaction of any kind) at once.

Gür Yildirim
CIO / IT-Consultant
www.ekcon.de | www.berlin-turkish.com