[TYPO3-translators] Translation 4.0 can begin

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Thu Feb 23 15:57:39 CET 2006

Hi translators.

TRANSLATION SERVER:
I have now updated the translation server:

http://194.117.233.66/typo3/t3l10n/typo3/index.php

Your username corresponds to the language key, eg. "dk" for Danish.
Passwords depends on what you might have changed it to. The default
is "hiphop".
We have no chief translators officially, but those language who have
a lead person organizing translation please a) change the password,
b) enter your name and email in the User > Setup module (this will
indicate you are "chief").

If you wish to know what the status of a translation is, look here:
http://194.117.233.66/typo3/t3l10n/typo3conf/l10n/status.html
(updated each night)

NEWS GROUP:
Michael Stucki will make this mailing list available on the news
server when he has time.

CHIEF TRANSLATORS:
Here is the be_users list from the translation server. This shows who
to ask for the password if you lost it: