[TYPO3-translators] Translation 4.0 can begin

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Thu Feb 23 16:50:59 CET 2006

On 23/feb/06, at 15:57, Kasper Skårhøj wrote:

> Hi translators.
>
> TRANSLATION SERVER:
> I have now updated the translation server:
>
> http://194.117.233.66/typo3/t3l10n/typo3/index.php
>
> Your username corresponds to the language key, eg. "dk" for Danish.
> Passwords depends on what you might have changed it to. The default
> is "hiphop".
> We have no chief translators officially, but those language who
> have a lead person organizing translation please a) change the
> password, b) enter your name and email in the User > Setup module
> (this will indicate you are "chief").

great work, Kasper
i already started fixing the smallest things.. htmlarea will be huge
work :)

as far as italian is concerned (i was the chief translator) i
wouldn't change username and pw.
i am always keeping an eye on translations, and collaborators (yes,
Federico, you are in the right place) are really welcome

> "A contribution a day keeps the fork away"

really!

hug
stefano
krur.com