[TYPO3-translators] Help for getting password of translation server

Morten Egelund Rasmussen MER at Brunata.dk
Thu Aug 17 09:54:26 CEST 2006

Hi Wang!

I got this from Lars Houmark on this mailing-list (dated July 13
2006):

> Anyways, since the release of TER2 there has been no online
> interface for translating extensions. Also, it has been very
uncertain
> how the translations process for extensions was to be done. I am
> personally not sure if there is any good solution yet!

Further (from Michael Shigorin) on July 15 2006:

> You might send them [translations] to respective authors and publish
> at some location so that they're at least downloadable.

I don't know what the status of the translation server now, since I
have never used it. Personally, I think the text on
http://typo3.org/extensions/translators/ should be updated to reflect
the current system status.

Hope this helps. If I am wrong, please correct me...

Best regards,

Morten :-)

>>> "Jiling Wang" <jiling at gmx.net> 17-08-2006 07:20 >>>
Hi, Everyone

Could someone let me know the password of translation server. Is there
only one server or many servers for each language. Actually, i have
translated something into chinese. But by now i can not know how to
post
it.

I'd appreciate if someone form any language group help me to know more
about the translation server.

Have a nice day

Wang