[TYPO3-translators] Help for getting password of translation server

Jiling Wang jiling at gmx.net
Thu Aug 17 07:20:34 CEST 2006

Hi, Everyone

Could someone let me know the password of translation server. Is there
only one server or many servers for each language. Actually, i have
translated something into chinese. But by now i can not know how to post
it.

I'd appreciate if someone form any language group help me to know more
about the translation server.

Have a nice day

Wang

2006-8-15